Friday, September 3, 2010

Jesus, my greatest inspiration

09.03.10

many would ask, marga, how are you? how is life? do you have a boyfriend? is someone courting you?
where is your prince charming? kadugay gd aw? (why take so long?) etc

this questions would greatly matter. before I met HIM. before I met JESUS.
Life has been so pretentious before, many would say that i'm the good girl, but truly, it was all a facade.

I am a sinner. and I have been saved by our Lord, Jesus.

Lifes' purpose was all about pleasing people, I act as what the rules would say but deep down I have an empty heart. a heart that is full of jealousy, anger, fakeness ( if there is such a term), pretense. that was me.
I have been searching for what was missing in my life, I have truly been longing for something, but I didn't really know.
It was 2 of my friends who invited me to join YFN, youth for the nation,it was a series of nights of worship and praise and that faithful night was the time I accepted Jesus.

accepting the Lord changed me. I didn't care what others would say anymore, I stopped trying to please others. I started to please HIM.
it turned me 360degrees! whoah! he made me what I am today, A faithful child of the Lord.
yes, life now is slowly showing its purpose to me and I'm deeply blessed and thankful.

matthew 11:28" come to me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
it's not about ME, it's all about HIM!
to God be the GLORY!

4 comments:

  1. hi Margs,

    I accidentally tripped on your blog page and im grateful I did. Reading this peice stirred some inspiration in me. I can feel every word you say... im definitely sure each word is valuable and true.... KEEP SHINING !!!

    love,
    tita Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are truly an inspiration and an influence to me and to others margs :) i pray that you will continue to grow stronger in ur relationship with Him. hope you stay faithful with HIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. ate marga im so happy to read your blog. its nice to know that you are doing things for an eternal purpose:)There is no greater thing than knowing our Savior Jesus Christ:)
    By His grace and for His glory:)Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very inspiring!

    -strawberry sister :D

    ReplyDelete