Sunday, September 12, 2010

time for yourself, time to relax and time to talk to HIM


sunshine on a cloudy day (photo above)
by aleyn comprendio (photo below)



" they confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me." psalm 18:18-19



"let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." hebrews 12:2



it has been days of recovery, and honestly bedrest is not for me.
i miss running, i miss jumping, i miss sitting down!, squatting, 
my restless heart is trying to knock its way out of me. 
i now know why He has made me experience this accident- to take it SLOWLY.

Lets take time for Him. 
out of our busy lives.
lets appreciate the simple things that He made for us.
appreciate nature
appreciate people around us

even though i am restless in nature, i could say that the Lord has tamed me
and grateful that he did. it is difficult at times most especially with the demands of society, everything  seems to be a race, but when we PAUSE, try to breathe and talk to him..
the time you gave Him is even far more better than running around in circles in the race of life.
run with Him and i'm sure you'll know that you'll get there :)


"therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangled us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us." hebrews 12:1


No comments:

Post a Comment