Friday, August 20, 2010

the making of a love story




i feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to shoot such wonderful people and such a lovely country even though it was pretty hot, 
all i can say is, our tan was worth while! :)


two lovers point, Guam




cedrick (the groom) and the guys



behind the much talked about mafia scene




this is what we do while having a break.







mayadstudios at guam, we have left our mark. :)




some more tourist pictures :)haha!





raphael pranga, the main shooter
one of the best people to work with! :)





Thank you so much guys for letting us feel so welcomed in Guam.
Cedrick&Aileen you both have been so warm and fun to shoot with :)
I am so looking forward to go back there and to get another tan! 
and the sling shot men! woah!


the maravilla family :)


I feel so happy to be doing what I am doing. Doing videos and making memories for other people, making them happy is what's important.

lastly,
I love being  a videographer and being with Mayad . :)









3 comments:

  1. naks naman!!! post more pictures of me with my floral outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post! miss you, nang margs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Marga for posting this!! We had an unforgettable, once in a lifetime Myad experience. I'm glad Ced and I were able to share the beauty and some culture of the island of Guam in the short visit you had here! We were truly blessed to have a taste of Myad even though you guys will not be able to shoot on the date of the wedding. You and Fiel have made your marks on my heart and a truly cherished experience for both Ced and I. Much thanks to the both you. I wish Myad more success to come:)! Best wishes to all your upcoming adventures and projects!

    Much love from one of your biggest fans,
    Aileen M. Maravilla

    ReplyDelete