Saturday, February 12, 2011

work your heart out




* It has been two years that I was given the privelege to join this company.
A company that surpassed all my expectations.
It all started with a knock on their office door and scavenging for food! haha
I was a sales operation manager of Avon under my mum before I became one of them. I enjoyed doing my job but some circumstances
lead me to question " was being a manager my calling?" this made me hang out more in their office- very often and of course more food :)aha aha.
this made me realize that what they are doing was so similar to what i wanted when I first decided to take my course during college and that was in line with creativity and filming.

*months passed and fiel (one of the owner) asked me if I wanted to go partime and I happily said yes! one of the best decision i did and not just that, deciding to be part of their team- april 1, 2009 was the best! though I would joke around that it was april fools day,
i am not certainly a fool for joining the MAYAD TEAM.
now, i said the word- MAYAD. haha
joining, was such a blessing!

* starting the job
it was certainly a challenge. i had to start from scratch and listen to the seniors. shooting and editing- hearing it you would say "hey, thats an easy job" but I could certainly say that it requires hardwork, preseverance and a whole lot of heart.
mayad is all about creativity and it is something you work on everyday. It is not constant, thats what makes it exciting and difficult- both at the same time.
my take on creativity is to listen, observe, and instincts as well as being open to other people's ideas.
you may have a brilliant idea but shared and working with others on it would define its brilliance.
"shared success is such a fulfilling experience than of success on your own.

*this is why MAYAD IS DIFFERENT. we perform and share successes as a team.
working as mayad team
it is not all bliss, we have our moments- drama,comedy and my fave adventure!
i dont know i just have this feeling deep inside me that i just love them all. eventhough i could be bad with food, have my serious,laughing,stupid,langka moments -
i just know that i feel so blessed to have these people in my life.

eventhough we are busy, i would just like to thank the mayd family.
keep head strong, eyes and heart on HIM.
for He is the reason why we are what we are doing.

flight PR145
6:25pm
feb 12.2011



summer 2010

and let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands for us: yes establish the work of our hands- psalm 90:17


No comments:

Post a Comment