|I'll be faithful to finish what Jesus has began in us.|
today, was different.
the message I heard in church today, reminded me of what life is really all about,
and it is starting and finishing with Him, faithfully.
I didn't make any kodego or list of what the pastor shared but somehow it just stayed with me, usually I really tend to forget things, easily I tell you, but today I have this to share :)
1. having quiet time with Jesus
- we tend to be very busy with our lives, making money, working, we are lured
by earthly desires that we blind ourselves. I can't say that I have always been consistent.
I have not been, so trust me, be with me through this challenge of consistency.
2. do whatever pleases him, not others- it will never be a fulfillment if you keep on doing things to get attention from people,
let's be honest here, there will be a time they'll forget it. yup, and it's only Him, above who remembers
3. it is what we do in our everyday lives (e.g in paraphrase)
- the small things that we do changes things in a big way- faithfulness in work, meeting deadlines or doing extra work
without being told :)-family life, especially spouses (what you have promised to each other)
faithful mother, like my mum who has always been there for us (below is a picture of her with me)
faithful father, would never ask for any papa like my papa, a faithful father till the end!
|with my mum, an example of a true faithful mum to us, her family ^___^|
papa would always prepare breakfast for me :) even until now, my favorite yogurt with bread and strawberry jam :)
simple things like what my parents do is a great example of a faithful person.
today, is just a different day.
talked to a friend who just made faithfulness seem one of the best trait one could have.
faithfulness to our Lord.
thank you - unnamed friend
and of course, thank you Lord :)